Friday 5 September 2014

Blog 1 - A little bit about me...

Blog 1 - A little bit about me...

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!

Here is a little bit about me: I grew up in St. John’s, attended Holy Heart and graduated this past year. I still haven’t decided my major but right now I’m doing general studies but leaning towards the sciences.

I’m shy in a crowd but when I meet you one-on-one I’m much more comfortable. Some people say I’m a perfectionist. I must admit I like things organized and done to the best of my ability. I sometimes put too much pressure on myself, but I am trying to get out of that habit!

I am very family-oriented person, and love spending time with family and friends. Planning for special occasions brings out my festive spirit. I love to decorate the house, bake, entertain and make sure everyone is having a good time.

Since I was three I have attended dance school. Will I be a ballerina? Probably not! However, dancing helps me relax and relieves the stress that comes with everyday life.

During my spare time I enjoy volunteering, as I love to put a smile on peoples’ faces. I am also involved in dance, piano lessons and play the clarinet.

I’m excited to get involved in programs at MUN, and make the most out of my university years!




No comments:

Post a Comment